BYD B-Box premium LVL module 2021 (15,36 kWh)
Battery-Box LVL (lithium iron phosphate (LFP) battery pack)
The Battery-Box Premium LVL is the new generation of BYD battery storage and offers not only all previous functions but also higher storage capacities compared to its predecessor BYD B-Box Pro 13.8. Thanks to the further development of cell technology, the system weight and overall depth were reduced, so that the new battery storage system has a slimmer appearance and requires less space.
The BYD B-Box Premium LVL has powerful on-grid, backup and off-grid functions for private and commercial applications.
The new battery storage also has protection rating IP20. This means that the BYD B-Box Premium LVL 15.4 can only be used indoors.
Flexible and Scalable
In total, up to 64 B-Box Premium LVL 15.4 can be connected in parallel to achieve a total capacity of 983.04 kWh.
The BYD Battery-Box Premium LVL 15.4 is compatible with the market leading 1- and 3-phase inverters from GoodWe, Victron and SMA (Sunny Island).
Advantages of the BYD B-Box Premium
- All models of the Battery-Box Premium series comply with the VDE 2510 safety standard and have additional safety functions for installation.
- The systems support parallel connections without the need for additional communication devices.
- They are more flexible and scalable and cover a wider range of applications.
- The new cobalt-free premium generation also features a higher energy density and a more compact format, thus requiring less floor space.
- The higher capacity per module reduces the number of components. In combination with the improved design and a new locking mechanism, this should make installation easier and reduce installation time.
- Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery (LFP): Maximum safety, lifetime and performance
- In addition to a new LED status display, there is also a new interface and the option of remote control.
Scope of delivery:
- 1x BYD B-BOX PREMIUM LVL battery module
- 1x BYD battery management unit
Hazardous substance according to UN 3480 / Transport hazard class 9 / Packing group II
– Usable capacity: 15.36 kWh
The new LVL storage module is 16 cm higher (66 cm) than the previous version (50 cm).
The product also has a simplified wiring concept and additional handles to facilitate installation.
The two products can be linked together in the same installation and are compatible with each other.