Growatt ARK-2.5H-A1 battery for HV and XH (High Voltage)
The Growatt ARK battery system is modular in design. Additional batteries can be stacked on top of each other.
The ARK-2.5H-A1 is suitable for high-voltage systems. The lithium iron phosphate (LFP) battery is free of cobalt, making it cheaper, among other things. The battery lasts more than 6,000 cycles.
The battery has an IP protection rating of IP65 and is suitable for both wall and floor installation. However, a separate pedestal is required for installation on a floor. The battery is 65cm wide, 26cm deep, 18cm high and weighs 30kg.
Lithium iron phosphate battery
Some advantages of this type of battery over lead acid and other batteries include: longer life, little to no maintenance, extremely safe, relatively light weight and improved discharge and charging efficiency.
This battery module is part of an ARK high-voltage battery system. ARK high voltage battery system has a modular design. Depending on the desired capacity, a minimum of 2 (or 3 depends on inverter) and maximum of 10 battery modules are required. The battery has an IP protection class of IP65 and can be both wall- and ground-mounted.
- Flexible capacity options, 7.68kWh to 25.6kWh
- Excellent safety of cobalt free LiFePO4 battery
- Easy installation with modular and stacked design
- Remote firmware upgrade
For a complete battery system, the following items are required (286169 and 286184 are special for Growatt XH inverter serie):
- 286168 Growatt – ARK HV Battery Management System
- (286169) (Growatt – ARK XH Battery Management System)
- 286182 Growatt – ARK 2.5H A1 Cable set
- (286184) (Growatt – ARK 2.5H A1 XH Cable set)
- 286183 Growatt -ARK 2.5H A1 Base